Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can't People PARK PROPERLY? My Car Got DENTED!!

Over the past few months, I've seen cars that are improperly parked, occupying more than one parking lot, people opening their doors so hard dents were created, and now...







My < 1 mth old Honda Civic got scratched while in the Viz parking lot! This is it!! I got so damn upset... Grrrrr. From the look of it, the culprit car has either a white or light (eg silver) coloured bumper. The damage looks worst at the 56-68cm height range. From the direction of the scratches on my front right headlights/bumper (I was parked reversed in, and I was completely within my lot), it looks like the culprit was attempting to reverse into the lot right of me, moving from left turning in rightwards (If it was right turning in leftwards, the dent would be far deeper). I parked my car yesterday night, and only noticed it when I drove off and parked for lunch, so it had to have occurred within the Viz parking lot. Looks like it's likely to be a resident too, as there were no parties (at the bbq pits) yesterday. I'm installing security cameras in my car, as obviously the WIMP didn't even bother to own up to the accident caused....!! No note of apology, nothing!! GRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's seriously terrible! I'm surprised that it happened at the viz. i live there too.